Thursday, June 11, 2009

Whimsie Doodles

I just found one of the cutest new digi sites called Whimsie Doodles. She even has this free digi image to play with (you can find it in the right column on her blog). I normally like to find the paper I'm going to use and then match the colors to it, but this time I colored the image and then got very lucky to find this paper in my stash to match!
The paper is by Scenic Route and is actually Halloween paper! I'm not a big Halloween person, but loved the colors in it and bought it for that reason. This piece is called Salem Scrap Strip and the stripes were perfect for the colors I used in my turtle.
I added Crystal Effects to the flower and spots on the turtle. She is colored with Gamsol and colored pencils. Added photo corners with SU! punch and some ribbon to finish it off.

1 comment:

  1. oh, how cute is she?! Simply adorable! Beautious coloring as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete