Sunday, December 7, 2008

Embellish DT gallery open

This opened Friday, but I brought my nephew home after work with us and he took him home today, and haven't had time to be on line. You can go to the gallery to see what the DT created here. This is my favorite project that I made:
This is made from coasters. I used Wassail papers you can find in the EIO store here: http://www.embellish-online.com/cate...17/Wassail.htm

J, O, Y, snowflakes, circle, notched rectangle and parenthesis all cut with Cricut. Tab on circle cut with SU! punch. Leafy shape, Martha Stewart punch. I have no idea where the square jump rings are from. They have been in my stash for a LONG time and I now need more! Ü
Snowflake is inspired by the infamous and VERY talented Anna Wight. Be sure to look over her blog as she has several she has done. Be sure to click on her name and check out her blog. She has made several snowflakes that are just so cool! You will also enjoy reading about Tiny Tim. Ü
close up of snowflake:

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Debbie....*so* *your style!* Great job with those papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Great way to use the various papers, and your snowflake is divine!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, your friend Michelle is a lucky girl! I made about 50 of those Ana Wight snowflakes yesterday for my Christmas craft...I think my poor Martha punch wanted to give out on me LOL! I am attempting to duplicate the beautiful stocking she posted a while back. Mine is bigger and is a wooden wall hanging but her idea is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete