Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We Wish You a Froggy Christmas

It's SUINK "sneak" day. There aren't any new stamps that will be released in December, so we were challenged to use an earlier released stamp set and give it a winter/holiday twist to show the versatility of the sets.

Here is my sample: I used Leap Frog and Deer Ol Santa (stamped just the hat and cut it out), Basic Grey paper, velveteen ribbon that I rec'd from my friend Michelle and a Making Memories safety pin (I'm going to hate it when I'm out of these as I don't think they make them anymore). I used Polymark dimensional fabric paint that I got at Wal-Mart this summer when it was marked down to 10 cents! (should've picked up more, but wasn't sure how it would work on paper)

Layout inspired by CTMH catalog.

Be sure to check the SUINK blog to see what others came up with.

2 comments:

  1. This card is really cute! The frog image with the santa hat is adorable and the velvet green ribbon and designer paper looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete