Friday, March 7, 2008

"Snarky" frog

"Snarky", a Julie HRR word (anyway, this is the word I *remember* her posting on an upload of mine on SCS...knowing me, I probably have it all wrong, but I'm still loving the word Ü). I don't have a clue what it means, but I am using it to mean "being in a funk kind of mood, sassy". So, I am looking on line for St. Patrick Day verses, sentiments, etc to make some cards and come across this "blessing". Cracked me up! DH & the boys rolled their eyes and say they don't think it's funny, but I don't get out much and it's funny to me. I think it would be fun to receive a card like this, so I have made a few to send.


PS: I made some changes to the other cards I made. I added two extra periods after the word "chance" so it looks like this "chance...". I think it leads into the part on the inside better. On the inside I also added "Happy St. Patrick's Day!"

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card!!! I'm a snarky kinda gal!

    ReplyDelete