Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I don't have any stamped items to show you, but here is what we had for lunch. For supper we are having the *American* tradition of Corned Beef, Cabbage, Red Potatoes and for us Lime Pie. Did you know they don't eat this in Ireland? This is totally an American thing.

I didn't eat green eggs, mine were plain. There is just something about them being green that grosses me out. I make them, but I just can't eat them.

Here is a fun St. Pat game for you to play. http://www.apples4theteacher.com/slappad.html

My highest score is 31. Can you beat me? I am going to see if I can get any higher. I've gotten it 3 times and can't seem to get a better score.

I am going to try to post as much as I can in the next three weeks, but wanted to let you know what is going on in case I don't. I host a crop twice a year and the spring crop is April 4 & 5th (if you live in NE or close, I've had gals from KS and CO, I would love to meet you! E-mail me if you are interested in the details). Anyway, I am busy getting ready for that, plus I have some album orders and need to get those done along with a couple of swaps! YIKES!!! Definitely going to be busy! Hopefully, I can get some Easter things posted. I am making the most ADORABLE candy Easter Egg holder/box that QBee shared on SCS.
Oh and along with everything else, we have an auction to go to tomorrow, then meeting tomorrow nite, youth group Wed, track meet (first one of the season) Thursday, Good Friday service Friday, get ready for Easter Saturday, Easter Sunday....you get the idea. Ü BUSY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I got 21 so you can feel safe as the reigning champ- at least here, lol!

    I can't eat the green eggs either!

    ReplyDelete