Saturday, March 15, 2008

Answers to your questions....

I've had some questions regarding my last post for the OSW...
1. there is a tutorial in older posts for the mini tic tac purse here
2. the Hershey nuggets were made by cutting the bunny head from a Cricut cartridge and drew the face on myself. Then I wrapped the nugget with patterned paper and added a pom pom for the tail
3. Do I sell any of my projects. YES! Ü Most of my projects are for sale or I give to friends and family. If you see anything that you would like to buy that I post, just e-mail me. I am working with DH to figure out a way to make a little money as things are pretty tight this year and going to be that way for the next couple of years. I am trying to decide if I should just set up another blog for items for sale or just post them here. I've already come up with a name and by-line. Ü
But for now if you like what you see, just drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment