Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Raggedy Doll

I was "talking" to Anna via blogging/e-mail. Her post here reminded me of all the craft shows I used to do. Unfortunately, I only have one doll to show for all those years of work! This gal is definitely time worn! Kinda like I feel sometimes. LOL! The fabrics were tea granules-dyed and then hung on the line to give it a more shabby look. I also tea dyed an old doily and used an old button. You can't see it in the picture, but she also has a patch on her dress and bloomers. The lighting isn't too good today, but here is a pic of her and here is where she sits in my antique cupboard. You can see that I also like old things...spools, books, blocks (still need a "b" and "e" to finish spelling out my name), glasses, doilies (the top doily gr'ma made), toys, etc as well as Boyd Bears © (thank you Gloria Ü)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, she's adorable!! As are your other Annie's!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I should have known that you like "old stuff" too!! **shaking my head at myself**

    ~Tex

    ReplyDelete