Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm Home

The boys & I took my nephew home (2.5 hr drive one way) Thursday morning and stayed til Saturday afternoon. The boys had a lot of fun. A friend of my SIL's came over Thursday nite to stamp/scrap, but we ended up sharing ideas and visiting til 11 pm, so met again the next day to actually do something. I still didn't get much done, but got lots of ideas.
My SIL was busy working on the walk for a cure (for the American Cancer Society). People decorate white bags for a loved one that is going thru cancer or has lost the battle to cancer. They line these up around the track at the high school and people are on teams and walk from 7 pm to 7 am (Sat/Sun). They put candles inside and light them so that they glow at nite. I wish I could have seen this, but we needed to get home. I made one for my friend Kim that I will post tomorrow.
On Saturday, I went to a SU! party. It was lots of fun. Been a LONG time since I've been to a SU! party!! We made 3 cards that I will post tomorrow. Trying to get caught up on my e-mails now.

No comments:

Post a Comment