Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sweet Kitty

I have lost my "mojo"!! I haven't stamped in so long and whenever I would sit down
to stamp, I just couldn't seem to get going. Hopefully I have found it now. I really do like how this turned out. Kitty image is Inky Antics that someone RAK'd me with. The patterned paper was also a RAK and I don't know what company
it is from. It was in a pkg of several 6 x 6 sheets. The parenthesis is from the George Cricut cartridge. This sketch is #118 from Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge. "Sweet" is Karen Foster snap stamps. The image is colored with colored pencils and gamsol and then stitched together with sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT card! I love the dp paper and how you colored in your image, but my favorite is the sewn on bracket. What a great idea!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete