Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who left a comment. I loved reading all your favorite colors.
I know there is a URL out there that will pick a random number, but I didn't have time to search for it. If anyone knows what I am talking about and can send me in that direction I would appreciate it. So I did it the "hard" way. I didn't want to have my boys pick a number between 1 & 37, because then rarely would "1" or "37" be chosen. So I wrote all the numbers on torn pieces of paper and drew one. I drew #12 who is....Sara! Sara said "I don't actually have any SU colors, but from what I have seen my favorites are Carribean Blue and Chocolate Chip. I just love the browns and blues, but there are also so many more to choose from that when I get the chance to buy some items I think that I will be looking into those colors first!" Sara, Please e-mail me your full name and address and I will get the blog candy in the mail to you. Thank you to all for playing and visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Here you go, Debbiedee!
    http://www.random.org/integers/

    ReplyDelete