Friday, June 1, 2007

Accordian File

EDITED: the tutorial link should now work. Thanks AJ for letting me know it wasn't working.

Now that things have slowed done a bit, I am going to try to post a few times a week. I would like to post every day, but just can't promise that that will happen. Here is a FUN Accordian File I made. You can find step by step instructions here. While checking this out, take time to look around Maria's blog. She has WONDERFUL tutorials. I am in the process of making a couple more samples from her tutorials.

I used CTMH papers and sticker (the circle is a sticker) and SU!'s tab punches and stamp. I colored the image with gamsol and colored pencils. I am showing you the side image as well as the open image, but Maria shows it much better. You could use this as a fun mini album and cut cardstock to fit in the envelopes and add the tabs to the cut pieces rather than the envelopes like I did. I am going to fill this with some stamp goodies and give to someone.

6 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is gorgeous! I love it!
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! THis is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw one of these on SCS and tried to figure it out....Would you mind sharing your directions please? The link didn't work for me.
    It's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You always do such wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I'll have to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the paper you chose. This is so beautiful!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete