Monday, March 4, 2019

February/March Goals

I can't believe it is March already! Although it is not feeling like spring is around the corner at all.

My February goals were:
*do another declutter challenge: I joined a FB declutter challenge hosted by Erin Tannehill. It was for the month of February and I loved every minute of it. She is an awesome host and was so encouraging to everyone. The members of the group have all been wonderful and we all cheered each other on.

*have another mini party with friends: I hosted a "Gal"entine Party

*exercise 3x/week: I did better, but not perfect

*keep working on craft room: I worked very hard at this. On the days that the declutter challenge didn't apply to me, I worked on the craft room. I have 5 bags plus more ready to go to Goodwill.

*make a new recipe: I made homemade crackers from THIS youtube video (I made it according to their recipe plus I added dried chives). These were VERY good and I'll be making again.

I also made Red Velvet Crepes, also very yummy. I filled mine with homemade hot fudge, homemade whipped cream, and sliced strawberries.

*do a craft project: I didn't get this done as I spent more time cleaning and decluttering my home.

March goals:
*go through the declutter challenge again on my own
*join a mental declutter challenge (this is hosted by the same gal as the declutter challenge I did for February)
*take bags to Goodwill
*crochet booties for granddaughter's baby dedication 
*make a new recipe
*host another gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment