Thursday, January 3, 2019

My Word for 2019

I chose "focus" for my word for 2019.

2018 was a very hard year and so many things that I planned to do did not happen. I have many things that I want to focus on this year, in part those that didn't happen last year and in part focus on things I learned from some of the hard last year that I feel is /are important. I will be sharing these throughout the year.

In the past I have made plans/resolutions/goals for a whole year. While I have reached some of those goals, it seems for the most part I start out gung-ho and then get distracted/bored/unfocused. So this year after reading one of my favorite blogs (thehomespunheart), I've decided to follow her lead and just set monthly goals.

So to keep it simple, I only have a few goals to focus on for January...

focus on:

*completing a declutter challenge for the month of January. There are so many out there, you can just google it or look on Pinterest and you will have many to choose from. I chose to follow this one:

30 MINUTE, 30 DAY ORGANIZATION CHALLENGE


*decluttering and organizing craft room (this will take a good part of the year as I would like to completely remodel it as well and this will take time and money that I need to save for)

*friendships: 
          *have some friends over for a cup of tea/coffee "just because"
          *send a card to someone letting them know I'm thinking of them

*my health: I had a lot of health issues that happened in 2018 and are carrying over to 2019, so my goal is to keep better notes of what is going on when and to increase my exercise to 5 days/week

That's it for January...simple, but things that will take my time and focus. My goal is to post in Feb how I did and list some new things to focus on for February.

No comments:

Post a Comment