Saturday, October 20, 2018

Halloween Loaded Bag

Welcome back to another Cutting Café bi-monthly challenge. This week's challenge was a "freebie" week, meaning the design team gets to choose any file(s) they want to create with. I chose to use Halloween and Fall Basic Shapes with the ghost to create this loaded Halloween bag. I am in the process of making 13 bags for nurses in the NICU where my granddaughter has been since August 27th.


Each bag has a Halloween themed notepad, fun straw, packet of apple cider mix, wrapped Hershey candy bar, pen or pencil and an altered clothespin with a magnet on the back that can be used on the refrigerator (or wherever they like) to hold notes, photos, etc.

I am making these as a thank you for the great care my granddaughter and kids are receiving from these wonderful nurses.

I will post the others that I made when I get them all done and photo'd.

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog tomorrow to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. 

1 comment:

  1. YOU have such a pure heart, this is so fun, the people at the hospital are going to love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete