Tuesday, August 15, 2017

BFB Gathering the Threads

Gathering the Threads by Cindy Woodsmall is the last book in the Summer Grove series. It had been so long since I had read the second book, I had to refresh myself with the story.

This story did not disappoint. Ariana is back in her Amish home after finding out that she was switched at birth and being forced to spend time with her biological family.

Having lived in the "Englisch" world for 3 months has changed her. She learned to find out what she believes and to stand up for what is right.

This was a completely different view in an Amish story and I really enjoyed it.

There were so many plots and twists and turns that it kept this story interesting. One of the main points was to not believe something just because someone says it's true, esp when what is being told/preached to believe is harmful to others. 

**I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review

No comments:

Post a Comment