Saturday, October 8, 2016

BFB The Angel of Forest Hill


The Angel of Forest Hill by Cindy Woodsmall is the latest book I have received and read from Blogging for Books. I love all the books I've read by C. Woodsmall, so had a pretty good feeling about this one as well and I wasn't mistaken. There are even 2 recipes shared that you can try.

This book is an Amish Christmas romance story about Rose and Joel. Joel's wife dies after giving birth. It is an Amish custom for someone from the community to help out, but because it is so small, they seek help from another community and Rose, the only girl of 12 children is sent. In order for Rose to live in the house and help out, they must marry and their marriage is one of convenience.

Not only does she marry a man she doesn't know, but now Rose has 3 small children and a home to care for. She came from a family that wasn't kind to her and is looking for kindness and love. Joel is grieving the loss of his wife. As time goes by Rose begins to have strong feelings for Joel and then a new beautiful widow comes to the community and among misunderstandings, Rose's heart is broken again.

This story is one of love and forgiveness and understanding. It is a small book and can easily be read in a day. Once you start, you won't want to put it down.

 I received this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review.I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books and this is my honest review.
I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books and this is my honest review.
I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books and this is my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment