Monday, September 22, 2014

Pinned It Made It Monday Week 38

This week's pins come without pictures of mine. I have a few recipes/ideas to share with you that I have pinned and made/done, but forgot to take pictures before the food was eaten.


Oven Brown Rice
I can never get brown rice to cook right. This was perfect! Doing it this way every time.

baked brown rice

photo courtesy: More Than Heels

Canned Banana Peppers
I used this recipe even though mine were hot yellow waxed peppers (that look like banana peppers and were not marked right...they are HOT!) These actually are not all eaten, but all in the basement stored.
Easy Pickled Banana Peppers for Salads or Sandwiches | cucinakristina.com
Photo Courtesy: Cucina Kristina

Chicken Taquitos
The flavor of these were really good, however, the corn tortillas were a bit tough. I froze some, so am going to try frying them, rather than bake and see if that helps. I have a feeling the filling may come out, we'll see.
Crockpot Cream Cheese Taquitos - Use your crockpot to make this moist flavorful creamy chicken. Fill flour or corn tortillas with cream cheese chicken and cheese, bake and enjoy! These are fantastic!
photo courtesy from: Made From Pinterest

and then one non food tutorial I did:
How to Crochet a Magic Circle





No comments:

Post a Comment