Monday, August 5, 2013

Pinned It Made It Monday

Last week was cherries, this week zucchini. LOTS of zucchini! We have eaten quite a bit. My son and his fiancé planted our garden. He wanted to know how much of everything to plant. When it came to zucchini and cucumbers, I had told him one, two at the MOST of zucchini and a row of cucumbers. Can you see where this is going??? He did the opposite. So I have one loney plant of cucumbers that I have now harvest 3 of and a row of the most beautiful zucchini plants you ever saw that are reproducing faster than I can work them. LOL!

So to the Pinterest board I went searching for zucchini recipes. We have eaten THIS 3 times that I found a recipe somewhere last year and it's as yummy as I remember.

I have also made these 3 recipes for zucchini cake and bread. Because we haven't gotten a new stove yet, I am still using our toaster oven so for the cake, made them in little bread pans.

Chocolate Zucchini Cake I made one batch like it said and another using 1 cup of peanut butter instead of 1 cup of oil. Both were very yummy, but I think I liked the peanut butter version better.

Carrot Zucchini Cake that I made into muffins. Another wonderful recipe.

Mom's Zucchini Bread (not my mom, just the name of the recipe) DH esp liked this bread, esp since it had nuts in it.

Zucchini Muffins I used dried cranberries, and this was one of my favorites.

I also made these and will make again. I forgot to take a picture of mine. They were very yummy.
Sweet Corn & Zucchini Fritters
source
Sweet corn & zucchini fritters
I am linking this up to Country Girl at Home for her Pinned It Made It Monday challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment