Sunday, June 9, 2013

May Arts

I am posting a few of my favorite projects using ribbon for the May Arts Design Team Call.

The first is this birthday banner I created for the Tombow booth in January. Most of the ribbon is May Arts

Here is another banner I designed making kites that spell spring.


Matching card and notebook using May Arts lace

And here is the project with tutorial I created using all May Arts ribbons.

Instructions:

Fold burlap in half and stich half way up from the bottom.


Fill with candy or stuffing of some kind to help it "sit".

Tie end in a knot to form ears.


Color inside ears and face with Dual Brush Pens.

Gather in center of white eyelet to form a tail, adhere to back of bunny with a Power Tab.


 
Tie salmon canvas ribbon into a bow and adhere with Power Tab to front of bunny at the top of the head.

Weave teal string below drawn nose and tie in a knot. Unravel to form whiskers.
 
I was even more excited today to learn that my bunny made the top 10! I get to choose a roll of ribbon of my choice. So many to choose from! Thank you so much May Arts for this opportunity to play, win, and receive more goodies!
 
Wish me luck! I would LOVE being on their Design Team. *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment