Monday, October 22, 2012

Pinned It Made It Monday

I found country girl at home's blog while browsing one day and saw she hosts a Pinned It/Made It Monday and thought what a great idea! I ♥ Pinterest! I have MANY boards and pins and really do make several things (though not NEARLY what I actually pin! LOL).
 
 
I just made Buttermilk Chocolate Scones and took a picture as I took them out of the oven. I forgot to make the cut marks before baking, but it cut fine and was still very yummy. Perfect treat for a very chilly day.
 
source: skinnytaste.com
 
Here is a view of mine:
 
best served warm and with a glass of milk Ü
 
If you would like to follow me on pinterest, here is my link: http://pinterest.com/debbiedeefisher/
 
I am linking up to countrygirlathome


2 comments:

  1. I love scones and these look delish! Wish I had one and a big glass of milk.....right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh fun post! I made a pinteresting recipe for dinner last night too...such fun it is! :)

    ReplyDelete