Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CHA Folder

This is ABC week on Tombow and I wanted to share with you a folder I made for myself for CHA to keep track of all the important info I needed in one place. I am excited with how it turned out and it was so handy! It fit perfectly in the side pocket of my purse and everything was all organized in one place so I didn’t have to go hunting for the info I needed at any particular time.

I used Bo Bunny papers for the whole project. I adhered paper to the 2 pocket file folder (that was cut down to 8.75″ tall) with a Mono Glue Stick. I created a fold over flap and it closes with a Fastener Tab.

By using a 2 pocket folder, all you have to do is accordian fold it and start covering with designer paper and embellishements.

Here is a look at the inside at the first two pockets…

Here is the next two…


For the receipt holder, I covered an envelope and made a flap cover for the top and adhered with a Fastener Tab.


I cut the notepad to fit in the pocket with my quilting rotary cutter and cutting mat. The I cut designer paper to fit front of the “lip” of the notepad and to the back.

I also like to finish the back.

 

I hope you enjoyed this project and give it a try. You can make one of these and fill the pockets with anything.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Super cute!! I love that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    I love the folder and after doing your make n takes at CHA, I would like to see your organization for all those prizes.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete