Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I want to wish you all a very Blessed Easter Day! I hope you all can take time out of your day to remember why we really celebrate this holiday. We will be going to early church, then enjoy a breakfast afterwards and then come home and get dinner ready. Later in the day, I have a fun surprise for the kids. I hope to have that all up on my blog tomorrow.

Here are some Easter treats I made for some friends and co-workers. I still have a couple more to deliver when I go back to work. I spray painted some peat pots and then glued on some moss. Some I left plain and others I added the digital image. The handle is this cool wrapped wire I found at Hobby Lobby in the wedding section.

The wind was blowing like crazy Friday, so I went out and cut a few branches off our crap apple tree to bring into the house before the blossoms were all gone. I added a few tulips from my patch as well.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your family. Love the painted peat pots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy lady! Lovely bouquet....spring indoors! :)

    ReplyDelete