Friday, February 10, 2012

Outside CA

Although I was inside most of the time, I did get to see a few sights while in CA. Unfortunately it was at night, so my pics are dark, but here are some pictures of some of the things I got to do and see.
Downtown Disney. I wish I had more pics and better ones. Need to figure out how to take pics in the dark. I had no idea I was so close to Disneyland! Only about 6 blocks. I seriously need to take Aaron with me next time.
Here is the Lego Store. I felt guilty being here wihout Aaron. Ü


On the second night I was there, my cousin Nancy and her coworker and friend Maria (I knew Maria from times she had come to visit in NE) came and got me and took me to the beach

After taking me on the beach we ate on the pier at a place called Ruby's.

the 3 of us shared this:

this is what I ate for breakfast every morning; oatmeal with granola, dried apricots and cranberries, toasted almonds and real maple syrup (yum!! started eating it at home too) PLUS yummy fruit! Oh my goodness the pineapple was soooo yummy.

then when I got home and checked out Pinterest I saw this and thought it was fitting for what I saw while in CA
Pinned Image

I hope you enjoyed the pics I shared of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment