Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ABC Week on Tombow

Free Frog Clip Art Image: Cute Green Cartoon Frog with Big Smile**Happy Leap Year! Tombow is giving away $29 worth of goodies on their blog. Be sure to stop by!

If you have followed me at all, you will know I love making these notepads. They were also a huge hit at CHA. They are so quick and easy to make, fit into your purse and the perfect size for keeping track of things our minds so easily forget (esp. as we grow older. Ü)

I used Fancy Pants patterned papers. I love using double sided papers as it makes creating projects like this so easy. The "just a note" was created on my computer. I just made a sheet of them and then centered the sentiment with a circle punch and punched out. I used Mono Adhesive Permanent to adhere the papers to the notepad.
This is the first time I’ve made a tab closure. To give the tab more strength, I adhered Power Tabs to the end of the tab that went to the back, and then a Fastener Tab for the round end that goes to the front.

Be sure to stop by the Tombow blog this week and see what the rest of the DT has created for you. We would also love to have you comment there. You never know when there might be a surprise drawing for free product.

2 comments:

  1. It's a great notepad, Debbie...and I love the papers!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debbie!!!!

    Welcome to the CSAYL team looking forward to see what you come up with!!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete