Friday, June 17, 2011

Cruisin' By Candy Bar Holder

I've been meaning to make more of these candy bar holders as they are really quick and easy to do and realized it would be perfect to make for DH for Father's Day.


I used another precolored image from Cutting Cafe's Cruising By to Say Hi set. Basic Grey papers from their Oliver line.

He loves dark chocolate and I will be replacing the milk chocolate, but had one on hand for photoing so used it.

I used Tombow's Mono Adhesive Power Bond to put this together.


**I noticed I had some posts in "draft" form and decided to go ahead and post them on the day I had them drafted for. You can go here and here to see posts that were missed.

3 comments:

  1. awesome idea.....this is fun and i love the plaids....great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Debbie! I should make one with a big pack of Reese's cups for my DH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute debbie! another great gifty idea!
    you make it through the NE storms?! I don't know my geography!

    ReplyDelete