Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inky Box (and Bag) Hop

Welcome to the Inky Antics box & bag blog hop! It starts today and ends on Sunday, May 1st at midnight Central time. We invite you to visit each DT members’ blog and leave feedback about their creation. Three winners will be drawn at random to receive one of our template stamps. The more you comment, the better your chances are to win. (Limit one comment per blog, please). The winners’ names will be announced on the Inky Antics blog next Monday, so remember to stop back and see if you’ve won.

If you've been following from the beginning and you’ve come from Jovi’s blog you are in the right spot. If not, be sure to start at Inky Antics blog.

I created two projects using two different box templates. The first one is using 10189X Tall Bag Template and the apple image is from the new 11025MC Caterpillar Honey Pop Set. Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and I wanted to create a little something to give the teachers whose rooms I work in.

The glittery leafy green paper I used was from the new paper pad I rec'd from my Shoebox Sister Swap here called Song Bird. The little tab is held shut with magnetic snaps and I added a Basic Grey button to finish it off. I couldn't find any apple flavored candy that sounded that good, so I filled with caramel flavored hard candy that I thought fit the theme.

For my second project I used X2-2940 Box Template (box only-there is a cover you can use too). My stamped image is 10278F Lucy Square. I love these images by Tammy DeYoung.

You can squeeze 5 of these Laffy Taffys in the box. All images are colored with colored pencils and blended with Gamsol.

You are finished with the hop. Now go back to Inky Antics blog to post that you've made your rounds.

21 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie - I love your box and bag. They looks soo fresh and nice.
    Hugs Tini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go with your double template ideas, Jovi! No way can I choose a favorite here. Inky's templates make giftables "so easy" ... and I'm lovin' yours!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo fun Debbie!!!! LOVE the box and bag and WHAT great colors!!! FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable projects - I especially love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, this hop is SO much fun! Love your projects Debbie! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable projects Debbie! Love your coloring and DP choices!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love your projects! TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects totally ROCK! That apple looks so real- good enough to eat! SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH how cute! Great job on both of these Debbie. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute projects you created so fresh and springlike. The hop was great too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your clever projects. They are both delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Debbie! Your projects are definitely creative hon! Wish I was one of those teachers! Great job...going to have to check out those templates! I am looking forward to working with you on the FSS DT! Nice to meet you!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great and inspiring projects. Love the templates and love how you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great candy gift box ideas! I like the glittery leaf paper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy candy... The fun happy colors are perfect, great gifts Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your little boxes! So cute- great gift ideas. Thanks!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love both ur projects! U got my juices flowing for teacher gifts for a great year. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute. Great party favors too!

    ReplyDelete