Sunday, November 21, 2010

Grateful Notepad

I have had this idea in my head for a few weeks and decided to get it done. I love Thanksgiving and wanted to create a notepad of some kind and have everyone write in it and date it what they are thankful for this year. Then when we get together next year, I thought it would be fun to read what everyone wrote and have them write in it again.

There have been so many "young" people dying of heart attacks or other things that have been sudden and it just reminded me that we need to be thankful for the time we have with loved ones.

I created a jr. legal pad (cut in half) covered notebook with a digi image by Sugar Creek Hollow. I just love this country church image.

I used Tombow's Mono Adhesive Permanent to put the whole notepad together.

Here is a peek at the inside:

No comments:

Post a Comment