Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vintage Stationary Box

Here is another Stationary Box that I just finished. I don't know why I waited so long to make these. I am starting on another one now for a benefit auction.

They really do make up pretty quick and make the nicest gifts. Here is the inside.
I didn't think the recipient would really use tags on anything so I cut down a sticky note pad and fit it in the smaller slot.

These are the small notecards:

and here are the A2 cards:

I used Tombow Mono Adhesive Power Bond to make the box and Mono Adhesive permanent for the rest of the project.

Papers are K & Company and ribbon is vintage rayon seam binding.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome box Debbie! I love all of the vintage papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you go!! Gorgeous little set!! I hope they sell well for you!!

    2 more days of being lazy, then we come home on Saturday....my mail will be delivered! Hee hee!! ;)

    ReplyDelete