Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zentangle

Ever heard of it? I had never heard the word til the end of last month when Joanna with Tombow challenged us to create a project with this technique. Basically it's a fancy word for doodling, but with more detail. You can read more about it here.

Now, while I like to doodle, this isn't exactly my type of doodling. But I found some tutorials on YouTube and someone had doodled a paisley, so I went with that.

This month Tombow is also partnering with Basic Grey (I know!!! One of my all time favorite paper companies!!) and I rec'd a lovely Cappella packet. So very vintage and lovely!


For this card I used their paper, brads and some lovely vintage lace from my stash that matched perfectly! To keep with the scallop and circle theme in my "zentangle" drawing, I punched one edge of BG paper with an eyelet scallop punch.

Here is the inside:

I colored my image with Tombow's markers and put the whole card together with Tombow's Mono-Adhesive Dots. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posting again! I love this paper - Got me a pack at B Bow :) Your card is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete