Friday, March 5, 2010

Gift Challenge #1 - Card Purse

Today is the first of our gift challenges for CSAYL. I had planned to make as many cards as would fit into this box, but after I made the box and saw how thin it was and that I might only be able to get 3 or 4 cards in it, I decided it would be more fun to make one card and add two Hershey candy bars and make it more of a gift. This box was so easy to make and the step by step directions with pictures make it even better for visual people like me. PLUS there is a video tutorial all on SCS.


I used some Basic Grey Christmas paper that I still have from a couple of years ago and Close To My Heart stickers that I won from Papercrafts in a blog giveaway in January.

Play along and win a chance at being a guest designer with us. Details on the CSAYL blog.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie! Your gift set turned out beautiful. I love the colors and the paper you used. . .so pretty!! Wasn't it a fun project or what? I think I'm going to make more of them!

    Have a great Friday!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set! Fabulous idea to include hershey bars - everyone loves chocolate, right?!? Great job with the challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project this week! I really like the color combo!! Great idea to add the chocolate to the box!

    ReplyDelete