Saturday, August 15, 2009

Milk Carton fun

I absolutely love this milk carton project designed by Becky Roberts. I bought her pattern awhile back and have just now sat down to get one completed (actually I made 2 but that will be another post). I have 5 of her patterns and can't wait to have time to get the others made. They are sooo easy to make with her super duper step by step colored instructions. You will NOT be disappointed to order from her.

I was browsing SCS to see what the latest challenges have been and this project fits last week's color challenge #230 of Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa and Blush Blossom.

It turned out so cute, but still needs something at the top. I'm not sure what yet. I need to figure out what I'm going to put in the boxes and who I'm giving it too, then maybe add a tag.
I used retired SU! paper.

6 comments:

  1. Oh me oh my... this turned out so darling! I love the colors and paper!! Great work Debbie!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Debbie! I bought this one too and have yet to make it. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these boxes Debbie, really so cute! How fun it would be to receive this set! Love the new banner you have too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! Debbie this awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie- I was searching milk carton patterns for a tot project ideas and you're the first one that came up! These are adorable! SOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete