Saturday, August 29, 2009

Good Things...


come to those that "bait". Aaron has been "baiting" for me to get this project done so he could eat these AND for us to decide if we wanted him to have facebook. Both happened today. Ü
As soon as I saw Lizzie Anne Designs' set "The Great Outdoors" the fish reminded me of these candies that are available here (not sure if this is a candy that can be found anywhere). I printed the water paper from LAD's "The Great Outdoors" and the fish paper from their digi set "Surf and Sand".
*Tip: If you print the design to a smaller size the image will shrink too.*
The ribbon goes around the paper and ties in a knot, so that the box of candy can slide out.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love those Swedish Fish. Yum-O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and creative project Debbie! I love the idea. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun project! I love the fish, candy and the bright colors!
    TFS great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! bet Aaron loves his fish too! :)

    ReplyDelete