Saturday, May 30, 2009

You Are My Inspiration

I love how this turned out. I used scraps that I had laying around and actually like something that I put flowers on! I love cards that I receive that have primas, silk or other flowers on them, but for some reason when I try it, it looks tacky. I really like how this turned out.
Papers are K & Company and textured orange that I picked up awhile back at the LSS. Stamp for the front of the card is from Lizzie Anne Designs Garden Inspiration set and for the inside is from their Say It In Script set. I love the fonts and how you can mix and match the verses in the sets. I used SU's corner punch and Pumpkin Pie & Rose Red ink pads. The flowers are from a Hydrangea stem from Hobby Lobby that I took apart. The flower behind the silk is punched from a 5 petal punch. Brads are from my stash.

5 comments:

  1. I think this card turned out great! I love the colours you used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out too! I just love the colors. . I love K&CO. .their papers are my favorites. The flowers that you added are pretty and love that you worked on the inside of your card again!!

    HOpe you have a wonderful weekend!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for sharing your stories today at the Cafe...

    Next week we will focus in more on how we can comfort those that are hurting...a hug, like you mentioned is a good thing :)

    Thanks, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is pure gorgeousness...and I would know.....I'm enjoying it immensely! Thanks my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have inspired me, just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete