Sunday, February 22, 2009

3 Clovers Sketch

My friend Kerry is starting a weekly challenge. This week it was a sketch challenge. I have had all these images colored for almost a year now and decided to sit down today and get them made into cards. My head's in a fog pretty much with all the meds and breathing treatments, so decided to go with some sketches that others have already come up with and get some cards put together.
Here is what I came up with. I used scrap papers. I don't know where the plaid or light yellow paper came from. I stamped the pink with a flower background stamp from Lizzie Anne Designs set called In the Background. The changito (monkey) image I found at Hobby Lobby. The pink flowers came in a gift from my friend Melissa MANY months ago!!



4 comments:

  1. Awesome Debbie!!! Love the bright colors of this! Can I link you up with Mr. Linky on my blog so everyone else can view this cuteness too?! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Debbie! Gotta love that little monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute cheery card Debbie....even if you aren't feeling that way!

    ReplyDelete