Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunny Side Up

This card of mine is featured on Inky Antics website this week.
colored with Gamsol and colored pencils, used paper scraps for the card and large rick rack also unknown (some I had picked up at a crop)

I know I've been quiet and I will explain by this weekend. There are lots of changes going on in our family right now. Lots of emotions, tension and everything else that comes with change. By Saturday, I will be able to share...so hang in there with me and if you believe in prayer, we could use that too.

5 comments:

  1. congrats on having your card featured...awesome coloring as usual. I have that stripy paper too and just love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie: I'll say a little prayer for you and yours this week!!!

    Your card is darling, love the chick sunbathing, too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know that I love this card! Also know that you and your family have been and will stay in my thoughts and prayers.
    (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, your coloring is awesome.

    I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute!!! I love everything about this card! The image, your coloring, paper, rick rack......all of it!

    I hope things are alright with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete