Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Challenge

WOW! Where did the week go? Time is a flying here! It's time for the Friday Challenge on Embellish It Scrapbooking. This weeks challenge is by my friend Michelle. The challenge is Paper Folding. You can go here to read the details and play along with us.
Here is the card I made. I can't believe it, but there is NO stamping on this card! This is called a criss cross card and you can find a step by step tutorial here with pictures! For the band piece I folded two 1" pieces to look like pleating. It takes alot of paper just to do the front!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! great color combo again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love criss cross cards and all the paper I can match.
    Love this card! neat combo of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for playing along Debbie! I like your tiny pleats! Mine were larger...but I hear you on it using lots of paper! Very fun though!!

    ReplyDelete