Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Patchwork Card

I heard from Kerry that she rec'd this card so now I can post. This was a card I made for a patchwork challenge on a group I belong to. It was alot of fun to make. The squares were cut 1 1/4". If you have a punch that size that would make it even quicker. I didn't, but that's ok, because now I can make several more cards like this with the strips I already have cut. Ü Supplies-All Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Seeing Spots
Ink: Basic Black, Cranberry Crisp (I stamped off once and it matched the paper pretty good. I don't have any of the new In Color ink pads)
Cardstock/paper: Basic Black, white, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Cutie Pie patterned paper
Other: sanding block, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, brad

3 comments:

  1. very fun design....I've done similar cards but faux stitched and distressed each square...am I nuts or what?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a cute card with all of the different pattered designer papers! It has an old fashion quilt look to it, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is even cuter IRL! I love it! My own Debbie Fisher Original!

    ReplyDelete