Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dirty Dozen Challenge -January

The Dirty Dozen gals (past and present) on SCS has decided to do a challenge each month and post to the gallery on the 20th.


Each month we will have criteria that we are to follow. For January we were to use a "girl" image and something "sweet"-however we wanted to interpret that. Since I have 2 boys, DH, dad, 4 brothers, FIL, gr'pa, lots of uncles, etc., I don't have alot of 'girl' stamps. The ones I did have were all spring related and with it snowing outside and freezing weather, spring wasn't really on my mind.


I hope that this snow-"girl" qualifies. Ü Also, what can be sweeter than candy??!! So I made a one sheet bag to fill with these YUMMY dark chocolate, raspberry filled Ghirardelli candies.




By clicking on the 'one sheet bag' above you can see Beate's tutorial. The only thing I did different was to punch holes thru all the layers and then add 4 eyelets, two to the back and two to the front and thread the ribbon thru the eyelets. (got this idea from my friend Melissa Ü)


Recipe:
Paper: CTMH's Life Delights (love this pink and brown paper!), solid paper is from the same packet as the patterned

Accessories: adhesive: Tombow,ribbon-CTMH, brads-can't remember-they were from a large eyelet buy I was in a LONG time ago (remember one of my resolutions is to stop hoarding), and of course chocolates Ü

Ink: Basic Grey by SU!, colored pencils, Gamsol, blending stumps

1 comment:

  1. Debbie,
    This is just darling, love the image, the paper, your fabulous coloring....everything!

    Were did you get this stamp from, because its so cute?

    ReplyDelete