Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've been tagged

Keri tagged me and these were the instructions:
Instructions:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Ok so here are my seven weird or random facts (probably more random than weird?? Ü):
1. I have four younger brothers and grew up on a dairy farm.
2. I am deaf in my right ear. All the time growing up, had multiple tests as to why and the question was answered two years ago when I found out I had a brain tumor-this is the weird fact-two cells separated very early in mom's pregnancy with me and formed a tumor that shows up in one's early 40's (I was 41) because it starts growing. It was a very rare tumor and rarer yet in where it was located (my temple area)
3. I have always loved crafts. Spent many hours with my grandma doing crafts, but who knew those early years coloring would be what I still love today. Ü
4. Can't believe Keri mentioned something about the inner city, as that is something I always thought I wanted to do. For me it is working with mom's, teaching them Home Ec type things.
5. I like potato chip IN my sandwiches.
6. I LIKE Martha Stewart (weird or random? LOL!!) I love all her ideas.
7. We don't get the channels, but I LOVE to watch the home improvement type shows as well as the cooking shows.

Now I need to tag seven people. I don't know if all my readers have a blog, so I would love to hear 7 things about YOU. Post here or post a link to your blog and consider yourselves all TAGGED. Ü

1 comment:

  1. I eat potato chips on hamburgers, both my mom and I do it. I also eat chips on my peanut butter and mayo sandwiches. I have never known anyone outside my family who put chips on sandwiches. Maybe this will spread.

    ReplyDelete