Friday, October 12, 2007

Blog candy winner

#13
Debbie!!!!! I've missed you! I too LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fall! I love the gorgeous autumn colors mostly, I love the cooler air (I'm in Arizona now so the cooler temp is the best!!) I was married in the fall (Oct. 5) I love that my baby boy was born in the fall (Nov 14). I love warm, cozy comfort food - I love Thanksgiving. I loved Indiana in the fall (I sooo miss Indiana). I love scrapbooking fall pictures cuz I get to use those beautiful fall pattern papers that are out. Oh, and Halloween too....love Halloween cuz I love taking my kids trick or treating. Ok...I guess enough about what I love about fall. I'm glad to be able to catch up with you through your blog. Hugs,Paula Wade

Paula, I need your address. I had my son draw a number (still can't figure out that random.org site). Just e-mail me your addy and I will get some goodies sent along with this album to you. I haven't *talked* to you in *forever*. So glad you found my blog.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks sooo much!

    Hugs,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete