Sunday, September 9, 2007

WANTED

inside says: "to wish you a happy birthday"

Help! I am scaring myself here!!!!!! Anyone who knows me knows I am soooooo NOT a western person! I do NOT like country music and have never liked any thing western and now I am ordering western stamps, western paper from Cosmo Cricket and SU! and loving the western look. *gasp* I think it may be because it's also shabby chic looking which I do LOVE! Anyway here's my cowboy! Ü Had to add a little sewing to give an even more distressed look. I stamped him in basic grey ink (for a softer look with watercoloring) Not fond of the turquoise jeans (thought I was grabbing not quite navy). In my defense I am blaming Beate and Debbie Olson Ü for the sudden interest in *western* stamped art! Ü (be sure to ck their blogs for some AWESOME cards with a western flair).

Supply list:
stamps: Inky Antics
paper/cs, brads, watercolor crayons, inkpad: SU!
watercolor paper: unknown
other: sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment