Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Swapping with Kendra

Note: Kendra, if you haven't rec'd your cards from me, don't look if you want to be surprised. Ü
My friend Kendra e-mailed me awhile back and asked if I wanted to swap some cards with her using the stamp sets from the SU! Spring mini. Here is what I made to send her...
This first card is done with the crayon resist technique. I stamped the flowers in black on glossy cardstock. Then with a white crayon made marks around the petals of the flowers. When I sponged the ink onto the images with a sponge dauber, the ink resists where the white crayon marks are. Set used is Doodle This.



This second card was made using the new patterned paper and Polka Dots and Paisley stamp set. I love this paper as it has designs on both sides. Card number 3 fits into a business sized envelope. I again used the double sided patterned paper and this time used Big Blooms stamp set.


This last card is my favorite. It used patterned paper from the Au Chocolat package and Doodle This. I stamped the flower, watercolored and then curled the edges to give it dimension. The paper is actually vanilla and brown. I sponged the paper with pink ink. The "hello" is from Paper Trey

1 comment:

  1. I love all your cards, but the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete