Saturday, April 7, 2007

Birthday Cards

I was sooo behind on my birthday cards. So yesterday afternoon I took the time to get caught up (for now anyway Ü). I usually make all the cards different, but I just didn't have time to do that and after designing this first one, I liked it well enough to make lots like it. I made 18 of them with different colors and ribbons. Here are a couple the cards I made. I used my birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder that my secret sister sent me (this is going to come in soooo handy!).
Then I brushed the top with white ink to make the image "pop". I used my white signo gel pen (the best I have ever found and I got this from SU!) to make the white dots on the scallop punched oval and for doodling around the white stamped image. I used my watercolor crayons to color the flower image~spritzed a couple times with water~then stamped on the oval that was cut from my Coluzzle oval template. On the caribbean card I just punched the holes for the ribbon. On the plum colored card I added silver eyelets. I used eyelets on all the cards that I had matching colors for.

1 comment:

  1. These look like something my ladies would get a kick out of making.....so consider yourself cased ok?! I'll tell them all about my new sister and her cool ideas!! I'll have to post my version for you to see!!

    ReplyDelete