Saturday, January 6, 2007

Cocoa Petey

I just love this guy from Inky Antics. This is a limited edition stamp that a few members from the Inky Antic message board received for Christmas.
I made this using the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge #98. The challenge called for a regular sized card, but since my cocoa packet was tall and skinny I made it to fit a regular sized envelope.
The cardstock is Basic Grey and SU!'s chocolate chip. I used black ink to stamp Petey and colored with Gamsol and colored pencils. Petey's hat has a little glitter on the top. Actually, I think this is Petey's sister Paula. Ü
The verse is from another InkyAntic stamp that I received for Christmas called Friend with Chocolate. I just colored the verse with my black marker, cut and attached with brads.

I used liquid applique on the marshmallows and then heat set them with my heat gun to make them fluff. The cocoa is called Candy Cane cocoa, so went just perfect with this stamp. Add a candy cane to stir and you have a fun little gift!


1 comment: