Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cards 4 through 8


I am still working on this SU! patterned paper! This card was for a sketch challenge on Inky Antics. I used my Cricut to cut the oval, then stamped the kitty inside. The Happy Birthday is from SU!




This card was for a sketch challenge on SCS. All of the flowers were cut with my Cricut, using the George cartridge and the silhoutte feature.

For this card I stamped the verse on patterned paper and then using my piercing guide punched holes and sewed by hand the zigzag with embroider floss. Reminds me of when I was a little girl and would go to grandma's and she had those sewing cards with the holes and you would use yarn. Remember those?






For this card I used my new Cuttlebug embossing folder. Then I sanded the raised design to make it pop. I watercolored the flower stamp to make it soft and not take away from the embossing.


This is the last card for today. I used my cricut to cut the large flower and my piercing kit to pierce the holes seen in the photo.

3 comments:

  1. You did such a great job on all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work! beautiful creations!


    Bety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that flower/tag card....I remember seeing that on SCS back when I never dreamed I'd *know* you someday! I know someone famous!!!! *grin!*

    ReplyDelete