Saturday, July 20, 2019

Christmas Count Down

Welcome to the Cutting Cafe Christmas in July design team challenge. I have a fun project to share with you today using Christmas Bag Toppers and Stitched Tags.

The "strips" are wood covered with scrapbook paper and I used mismatched old black buttons for the eyes and red tinsel for the nose. "days 'til Christmas" is cut from a font I have.

There are more tags stacked behind the "2" and "5" so you can count down from 29 days if you like. I thought this turned out cute. What do you think?

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog tomorrow to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh oh my gosh, what a fun project....so original, love it

    ReplyDelete