Sunday, November 20, 2016

Cutting Cafe Gable Boxes

This week on Cutting Cafe is free week, meaning we can use any files we want for our challenge. I chose the Gable Box Template and Cutting File again as I had so much fun creating with it last time and I was wanting some boxes for treats for the upcoming holidays.

Because I chose fun patterned cardstock, I  used the no window option on all the boxes below. The first 3 are using the small box option.

I just love this designer paper. I think I will make a tag that says "from our house to yours" and fill with some homemade candy.


This snowman box is created from the large box option. You cut 2 boxes and then adhere them together at the sides to create a large box. 

Here I have taken a picture with the small and large box by each other so you can see the size difference.

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

1 comment:

  1. omg omg i love all of your gable boxes especially the house one...love that paper

    ReplyDelete