Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy Birthday

Oh My! It's been a long time since I've done anything stamping creative. And the only thing really creative I've done at all the past many weeks is crochet dish cloths as that was one thing I could do while sitting with my foot up. But I digress....

The next few days a few of us gals from Cutting Cafe are featuring Regina's new stamp release. Have you checked out the CUTTING CAFE SHOP yet? You should head over there and see all the fun stamp sets and supplies that she carries. This month she has released Birthday Party Fun which is the set I used for my card below and Birthday Party Background which I will use in an upcoming post.

Here is a list for today through the 10th. Be sure to stop by these gal's blogs for more fun inspiration using the newly released stamps.

3rd SUNDAY Debbie Fisher **you are here**
4th MONDAY Audrey Long
5th TUESDAY Diane Hover
6th WEDNESDAY 
Rhonda Emery
7th THURSDAY 
Tina Goodwin
8th FRIDAY 
Lisa Bzibziak
9th SATURDAY 
Rhonda Zmikly 
10th SUNDAY 
Chauntelle Lee




No comments:

Post a Comment