Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hello!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Yes, I know I'm kinda late, but the last 3 weeks have been a blur to me and I'm just now feeling like I'm on the mend. I found out on Dec 22nd that I had pneumonia and it went from bad to worse in a hurry. I ended up with it spreading and getting pleurisy and then spread to my bronchial tubes to make for a rough few weeks. Three day infusions at the hospital and more meds before I can say I feel like I actually am on the mending side.

Lots going on here! I posted my last post for Tombow the end of Dec, have some news coming up to share with you on Wed and have a word for the year...SLOW that I will be sharing some thoughts on later as well. I have been thinking about SLOW being my "one little word" for the 2015 year for several weeks now. How ironic that I get sick the end of the year and start the year still on bed rest. Can't get much "slow"-er than that! LOL

As we start the new year, I hope to "slow" down and figure out what I want to do when I grow up. Ü What will that look like, what will I be involved in? What will I say "yes" to and likewise, what will I say "no" to as well. I have lots of ideas, but want to take it "slow" and make wise decisions.

Do you have a word/phrase for the year? If so, I would love to hear about it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back!!! Glad you are on the mend. You got me started on the "one word" and this year I finally picked one! Mine is "Dedicate". I want to dedicate more to myself (healthier life), dedicate growing more (with Christ), dedicate more to my family and dedicate more to others.

    ReplyDelete