Monday, August 4, 2014

31 Days of Spending Less

I found this blog and saw this challenge that this gal does in October of "spending zero" for 31 days. I haven't read all the days challenges yet, but decided to take it on with food. We have so much food in the cupboards and freezer.


I asked DH if he thought we could do it for a month and he thought we could for a year! LOL! Well, I don't think we could go that long, but I may try it again in September.


The only things she says to buy food wise is milk, bread, eggs, & cheese. I am going to follow this minus the bread as I will make my own and I'm adding cooking ingredients, like flour, sugar, etc. Also if peaches drop in price, I will buy some to can since it is peach season around here.


Anyone want to join me on this journey? I am excited to give this a try and see how much we can save this month and next. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment